- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When it's in your interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout ... run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you're not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
1) Life is hard, then you nap.
2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
3) When in doubt, cop an attitude.
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
5) Climb your way to the top--that's why drapes are there.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray in each corner.
9) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
10) Always give generously--a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
11) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.