· HAPPINESS - Dogs bring happiness wherever they go. A Dog will always be delighted in your company. He will wag his tail, skip about, go crazy when you come home and gladly eat all your leftovers. There's nothing brighter than a happy dog.
· WALKING - Studies have shown that people who walk 10,000 steps a day live longer, happier lives. With a dog you will never have to walk alone, and the walk will pass quickly and enjoyably. Just seeing your furry friend having so much fun, you'll look forward to getting your daily exercise together.
· SOCIALIZING - Walking your dog in the park is an excellent way to meet people. Neighbors walking their own dogs will start to chat with you, and kids will come over to pet your dog. You can even meet people outside your neighborhood by taking your dog to a dog park. In fact, adopting a dog can even lead to marriage, as many couples can attest who met because of their dogs.
· COMING HOME - With a dog you will always have someone to come home to, even if you live alone or your family is away on a trip. With the ecstatic greeting of a dog you will never feel lonely, and the house will never feel empty as you enter it.
· PROTECTION - A dog will make your home safer. Burglars will avoid a house if they hear barking, and a dog will wake you up at night if he hears strange noises. Adopt a dog and you will become the proud owner of an animated doorbell, which barks instead of chiming, to let you know people are coming up to the house.
· RESPONSIBILITY - Making a child responsible for a dog's welfare will give him a feeling of importance. The dog will depend on him, and the child will learn the value of responsibility. And if you're an adult thinking of having children, a dog can offer you a glimpse into having someone depend on you entirely.
· UNDYING LOVE - A dog will love you without reservation. It doesn't matter what you look like, how you dress, or what car you drive. To your dog you will always be Superman or Wonder Woman, that incredible human he wants to be with all the time.
· PAMPERING - Adopt a dog, and you will have an excuse for pampering someone with clothes, toys and other wonderful accessories. Invent new games to play together, new treats, new parks to explore. The fun never ends when you have a dog to share your life.
· HOLIDAYS AND BIRTHDAYS - What can be more wonderful than giving a dog to yourself as a gift? All the happiness and excitement that comes with adopting a dog will make the holiday or birthday even more special and memorable.
· ADOPT …Don’t Buy - All dogs are loving, but a rescued dog is even more so. Because his life was harsh before, a rescue dog will cling to you and love you deeply. You will be his savior, and your rescue dog will always cherish you for it. There is something wonderful about saving a soul in need, like being a knight in shining armor to a furry damsel, with bad breath and a tail. What could be better?